Vision streaming switchers are used by streaming specialists, audio-visual professionals, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- cost effective and versatile small live streaming switcher
- easy to operate
- 4 x HDMI inputs
- has HDMI PGM output, USB-C webcam and record output and ethernet streaming output
- 5 stream recording engine allows all 4 inputs and PGM output to be recorded allowing full editing after the event
- built in streaming engines for Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, Zoom, Skype, Wirecast, Livestream, OBS and more
- inputs suitable for HDMI source devices such as cameras, smartphones, tablets, Blu-ray players, notebooks, laptops and desktop computers
- supports 720p / 1080i / 1080p resolutions
- switch with confidence using the large back-lit push-buttons
- allows picture-in-picture, green screen chroma key, and keying of 20 graphic titles
- multi view monitoring with 10 x views
- Audio inputs: 4 x HDMI stereo line level, 2 x stereo 6.5mm mic level
- audio inputs have EQ and dynamic control
- remote control panel available using etherent port to Windows or Mac computer (additional software available on Blackmagic Design website)
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
ATEM Mini Pro ISO switcher available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.