Streaming bridges / video converters are used by broadcast specialists, audio-visual professionals, AV integrators, video gaming competitions, theatre, live music event show operators, council chamber meetings, churches and live worship, school productions and graduation ceremonies, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- ATEM Streaming Bridge is a video converter that converts a H.264 stream from any ATEM Mini Pro into a SDI and HDMI output
- portable, easy to operate, compact package
- ATEM software utility can create setup files for quick and easy email to remote ATEM Mini Pro locations
- ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT
- 1 x 3G-SDI input
- reference input with black burst and tri-sync
- outputs are 2 x 3G-SDI and HDMI
- supports 1080i / 1080p resolutions
- 12volt DC supply power pack included with international socket adapters
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
ATEM TStreaming Bridge available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.