Live production switchers are used by broadcast specialists, audio-visual professionals, AV integrators, video gaming competitions, theatre, live music event show operators, council chamber meetings, churches and live worship, school productions and graduation ceremonies, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- ATEM 1M/E Production Studio 4K is an advanced live production switcher specifically for combining SD, HD and Ultra HD video standards
- portable, easy to operate, compact package
- full front panel controls with input source buttons for switching, and built-in LCD screen
- 1U rack space high
- packed with many quality features for the price
- includes 10 inputs from 1 x HDMI and 10 x SDI connectors
- every input supports frame resynchronizer, good for sources without genlock like PowerPoint notebooks
- supports 525i60 / 625i60 / 720p60 / 1080i / 1080p60 / 2160p30 resolutions
- total of 10 video outputs and 3 aux outputs
- output to broadcast decks, broadcast streams, monitors, disk recorders, projectors and LED screens
- with chroma keys, transitions, upstream keyers, full motion DVE
- multiview output allows you to see all sources, preview, program on a single screen
- send a countdown clock PIP over PPT slides to the stage foldback monitor using aux out
- able to quickly PIP in IMAG over PPT slides, do transitions and more
- with analog audio in and out, RS-422 PTZ control and reference in
- ethernet allows for connecting hardware and control panels
- stream direct to services such as Zoom Meetings, Google Meet, YouTube Live, Vimeo, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, GoToMeeting and more
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
ATEM 1M/E Production Studio 4K unit available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.
Free Pick-up from Techbox HQ in Cheltenham VIC between 9.30am and 5.00pm