Vision streaming switchers are used by streaming and broadcast specialists, audio-visual professionals, AV integrators, video gaming competitions, theatre, live music event show operators, council chamber meetings, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, churches and live worship, school productions and graduation ceremonies, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- ATEM Mini Extreme ISO is an advanced live switcher and recorder with more features for demanding professionals
- Will iso record all 8 inputs plus the program feed for a total of 9 records
- DaVinci Resolve project file is saved allowing the project to be edited quickly later
- 8 x HDMI inputs
- 2 x separate HDMI outputs, 2 x USB-C outputs
- inputs suitable for HDMI source devices such as cameras, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, notebooks, laptops and desktop computers
- supports 720p60 / 1080i60 / 1080p60 resolutions
- switch with confidence using the large back-lit push-buttons
- allows 6 x picture-in-picture (PIP), 4 x green screen chroma keyers
- 2 media players
- multi view monitoring with 16 views
- Send your output through the USB-C connection to any streaming software like OBS, XSplit Broadcaster and more
- With inbuilt streaming hardware send your webcast via the ethernet connector to Youtube Live, Twitch,tv, Facebook Live, Google Meet, Zoom Meetings, GoToMeeting and more
- remote control panel available using etherent port to Windows or Mac computer (additional software available on Blackmagic Design website)
- Audio inputs: 8 x HDMI stereo line level, 2 x stereo 6.5mm mic level
- audio inputs have EQ and dynamic control
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
ATEM Mini Pro Extreme ISO switcher recorder available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.