944 BLACK is a new conveniently sized and economically priced 25 metre roll length US made heavy-duty cloth gaffer tape.
Ideal for entertainment, band, film and location professionals, air-conditioning installers, waste disposal, construction, audio-visual professionals, live music technicians, schools, tertiary educators, mobile stage crews, casino enterprises, security crew and maintenance teams.
- designed for permanent applications, however good clean-remove qualities suitable for short purposes
- suitable to secure cables and looms to concrete, timber, painted, tiled, carpeted surfaces
- co-extruded cloth of high 80 mesh thread count with a polyethylene backing
- semi-gloss black finish
- light grey adhesive side
- aggressive natural rubber adhesive resists moisture
- extra high coat weight for cohesive strength and ability to conform around rough, uneven and complex surfaces
- the rubber adhesive has a high (90+C) thermal range
- easy unwind and tear
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in three colours: BLACK, WHITE, SILVER
- standard size 48mm width x 25-metre length
944 heavy-duty BLACK gaffer cloth tape cut at 25m roll length is available to purchase as a single roll.
Other options for heavy-duty cloth gaffer tapes are Nashua 357 (on par), or Tenacious K140 (on par).
944 is a brand NEW gaffer tape made in the USA. This heavy-duty gaffer tape has a high adhesion rate even on uneven and rough surfaces, comparable with Nashua 357. A944 is available in Black, White and Silver, standard size cut is 48mmW (2 inches), but can be custom cut to any width.