Nashua 357 is a cloth tape preferred by military, waste disposal, construction, entertainment, band, film and location professionals.
- secure cables and looms to concrete, carpet, timber and tiled floors
- very aggressive natural rubber adhesive for long term adhesion to smooth and rough surfaces
- light grey adhesive side
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- originally developed for US military, naval and nuclear applications
- popular as a long-term air-con duct tape and waste/asbestos disposal purposes
- polyethylene-coated cloth backing with high tensile strength for difficult applications
- moisture, solvent and chemical resistant
- high residue especially over long time periods
- difficult to pull up if exposed to the sun over several days with visible residue left behind
- eucalyptus oil and/or isopropyl alcohol are recommended to clean 'gaffer goo'
- available in three colours: black, white, silver
- wider size 72mm width x 40 metre length
Nashua cloth tape 72mm available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 16 rolls
- a single roll
Also available in standard 48mm width x 40m length.
Other options for black cloth tapes are Tenacious K969 (on par) and Nichiban 1200 (inferior) or Tenacious A909 (on par).
Nashua 357 tape has very high adhesion strength, will perform well on rough and uneven surfaces, resists moisture. It is recommended for challenging, abrasive situations where the tape MUST remain in place without excuses.