Tenacious SI34 is a protection tape requested by heritage building owners/operators, hotel venues, manufacturing, construction and maintenance.
- thin UV stabilised translucent blue PVC film
- PVC film is coated with a low tack adhesive - 0.11mm thickness
- translucent finish - ideal for manufacturing applications where the finished part being protected is visible
- clean peel, flexible film with easy unwind
- conformable to awkward shapes, easy to apply
- good abrasion resistance, non-corrosive adhesive
- water resistant
- best cut to length using cutter / scissors for solid edge - tearing to length not recommended
- required for use under gaffer tape runs by the Melbourne Town Hall
- for sealed or painted concrete, painted timber stages, hardwood floors, poured resin industrial floors
- safe to use and non-toxic
- also known as "heritage tape" or "museum tape"
SI34 Protection Tape - 72mm x 100metre tape available to purchase in: