Tenacious K969 BLACK is a super matte cloth gaffer tape preferred by heritage venues, convention centre operators, theming creatives, expo-exhibition teams, event organisers, theatre, TV production, live music technicians, schools, tertiary educators, mobile stage crews, casino enterprises, security crews, maintenance teams and audio-visual professionals.
- 140 mesh base cloth - 75% more cloth than Nashua 357
- superior cloth finish - more cloth for the adhesive bond greatly reduces the chance of surface adhesive residue when removed
- clean remove - low residue - approved for heritage timber floors
- will NOT remove matte black stage paint - especially MCEC Plenary stage paint
- super-matte black finish - low reflectivity
- less prone to gripping to synthetic soles, no trip hazard
- aggressive adhesive - very high cohesive strength to assist with clean removal
- contains adhesive additives to reduce the chance of leaving residue on cables
- black adhesive side - the one and only tape on the market - allows for mask-out work
- no adhesive visible from the sides - matte black finish
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- only available in one colour: black
- standard size 48mm width x 30-metre length
Tenacious K969 BLACK super matte cloth tape available to purchase as a single roll.
Other options of matte black gaffer tape are Tenacious K909 (less than) and Nashua 510 (less than).
We recommend you touch and feel Tenacious K969 tape to directly compare it with the most common gaffer tape. K969 has been designed in the 21st century specifically for the production specialist who is seeking a superior, almost invisible in show-mode, non-toxic, black both sides, environmentally aware, non-marking tape.
Venues who have refurbished and fitted expensive artistic carpets and may have heritage enamelled timber hardwood floors are commonly dictating the brands and types of tapes allowed in their venues to protect their building investment. Tenacious K969 ticks all the boxes at these venues.