Tenacious K909 Black is a cloth matte gaffer tape preferred by heritage venues, convention centre operators, theming creatives, expo-exhibition teams, event organisers, theatre, TV production, live music technicians, schools, tertiary educators, mobile stage crews, casino enterprises, security crews, maintenance teams and audio-visual professionals.
- specifically developed for Australian conditions
- clean remove - low residue - approved for heritage timber floors
- known as "Heritage Tape" at the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne
- pro-matte black finish - low reflectivity
- less prone to gripping to synthetic soles, no trip hazard
- aggressive adhesive - high cohesive strength to assist with clean removal
- adhesive side - dark grey
- vinyl-coated 80 mesh rayon cloth backing
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in three colours: black (K909), white (K907) and grey (K907)
- standard size 48mm width x 40 metre length
Tenacious K909 48mm matte cloth tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
Other options for matte black gaffer tapes are Tenacious K969 (better than) Tenacious K160 (less than) and Nashua 510 (on par).
Tenacious K909 tape has a finer matte finish than the glossier Tenacious K140, Nashua 357 Tenacious A944 or Nichiban 1200 and is suited to more visually demanding Front-of-House applications. It offers an excellent choice of functional performance, aesthetics, price per metre.