Sliontec K185 is a diagonal stripe YELLOW BLACK cloth hazard tape preferred by exhibition centres, hotel venues, museums, warehouse operations, amateur theatre, schools, lighting production and audio-visual professionals.
- to signify the presence of hazards for industrial, event and commercial situations
- suitable for warehouse walkways, danger zones, poured resin industrial flooring and walkways
- good for floor use - exhibitions, mobile and fixed stages, hotel venues, school and theatre backstage areas, loading docks,
- designed for high visibility danger areas such as loading docks, ladders, gantries, catwalks, steps, gangways, ramps, drop zones
- gloss reflective finish with a visible weave - easy unwind
- polyethylene laminated cloth tape - 0.26mm thickness
- less prone to gripping on synthetic soles, less tripping hazard
- medium strength rubber adhesive offering high flexibility and conformability - adhesive side is cream
- quite durable, not quite permanent, cloth tape surface fades over time while tape remains intact
- surface preparation is important - must be clean, dry and free from dust and grease
- adhesive is pressure-sensitive, so apply maximum pressure along the entire length in order to achieve long life adhesion levels
- for long life results, installation is recommended when room temperature is between 15ºC and 25ºC.
- clean remove - low residue -
- suited for raw, polished or painted concrete, MicroCrete surfaces, commercial vinyl flooring, low pile carpet and carpet tiles, ceramic tiles, poured resin industrial floors, heritage slat timber floors
- approved for use at Royal Exhibition Buildings Melbourne, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in one colour: yellow / black diagonal stripe
- standard size 48mm width x 25-metre length
Sliontec K185 cloth hazard tape available to purchase in:
- a single roll
- box quantity of 24 rolls
Other highly visible cloth tape options are Tenacious FL166 fluorescent (on par), Stylus 511 neon (on par) or Tenacious K160 colours (on par).