Cameras are used by broadcast and streaming specialists, audio-visual professionals, AV integrators, video gaming competitions, theatre, live music event show operators, council chamber meetings, churches and live worship, digital media professionals, multi-media technology students, school productions and graduation ceremonies, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- Pocket Cinema Camera 6K with 6144 x 3456 Super 35 high-resolution HDR sensor
- 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR images and incredible low light performance
- external buttons and controls give quick access to essential functions
- 5-inch touchscreen for quick and easy shot framing, accurate focusing and camera settings
- 1 x CFast card slot
- 1 x SD UHS-II card slot
- 1 x USB-C port for connecting SSD media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording
- 1 x HDMI output, up to 1080p60
- supports resolutions from 1920x1080@120fps all the way up to 6144x3456@50fps
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio jack input
- 2 x mini XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones and lapels
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output and 1 x built in mono speaker
- 4 x built in microphones for capturing location sound
- comes with lens turret dust cap, camera strap, welcome booklet
- includes DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key
- includes NP-F570 battery and 30-watt power supply with international adaptors
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
Pocket Cinema Camera 6k is available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.