Tenacious K160 is a versatile cloth tape preferred by lighting production, exhibition centres, hotel venues, set dressers, themeing specialists, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition, stage and hotel venue use
- due to the nice colour and finish, K160 WHITE 48mm is commonly used for white stage and bespoke set work - joining stage sheets, sealing fascia boards, finishing edges, flats and more
- suitable for short or long term labelling of 'pelican style' polypropylene cases, nylon tripod bags, ABS plastic laminate road cases and more
- often used in tandem with coloured electrical tape to label looms and truss for touring productions
- satin finish with a visible weave, not quite matte - medium-low reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is dark grey
- clean remove - low residue - suitable for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in nine colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey, beige and brown
- standard size - 48mm width x 25-metre length
Tenacious K160 WHITE - 48mm x 25-metre tape is available to purchase as:
Supremely versatile K160 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders.
Tenacious K160 48mm WHITE tape is mainly used for cosmetic sealing, finishing applications and labelling. With proper adhesion, clean remove properties and good price per metre, it is the number one choice.