Tenacious K140 is a high adhesive, versatile cloth tape preferred by exhibition centre setup crews, lighting production, hotel venues, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- K140 has a higher adhesion than K160, it is a gaffer tape contender
- a low-cost tape manufactured in Japan
- satin finish with a visible weave, medium reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- less prone to gripping on synthetic soles, less tripping hazard
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition centres, stage and hotel venue floor use
- high strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is light grey
- clean remove - low residue - suited for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in eight colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey and beige (but not brown)
- standard size 48mm width x 25 metre length
- BLACK K140 available in 48mm, 72mm and 96mm, all x 25 metre lengths
Tenacious K140 BLACK 48mm cloth tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
High adhesive K140 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders.
Other cloth tape options for adhesive strength are Stylus 357 (on par), Tenacious A944 (on par) and Nichiban 1200 (on par).
Tenacious K140 tape is a decent product with comparable tack, better clean remove properties and better price per metre than Nashua 357 or Nichiban 1200 by a lot. Highly recommended.