Stylus 720 is a heavy-duty double-sided cloth tape preferred by theming, entertainment, band, film and audio-visual professionals.
- with a thick aggressive adhesive Stylus 720 ideally suited for heavy-duty rough, porous and fibrous surfaces
- surfaces such as leather, wood, plaster-board, rubber, glass, tiles and fabric
- suitable for adhering to all types of flooring such as raw, sealed or polished concrete, poured resin industrial floors, timber, MicroCrete surfaces, commercial vinyl flooring and ceramic tiles
- recommended for exhibition, events, commercial and domestic applications
- suitable for securing high-traffic carpet runners
- secure decorative panels, flats and set pieces confidently to all surfaces
- thick aggressive rubber adhesive for good adhesion to rough, porous and fibrous surfaces
- close weave rayon cloth backing coated on both sides - flexible and conformable around curves and corners
- high strength differential rubber synthetic adhesive - pH neutral
- differential adhesion - open side 4.7. / 7.0 bonding surface
- tape thickness is 0.37mm, white in appearance
- hand tearable or cut to length using a knife
- typically residue free on removal
- standard size 24mm width x 25-metre length
Stylus 720 double-sided tape 24mm available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
Other options for double-sided tape are Tenacious K5325 (on par adhesion) and Tenacious K330 (less adhesion than).
Stylus 720 48mm double-sided tape is mainly used as a set and carpet tape with excellent short-term differential adhesion of 4.7 / 7.0. With heavy-duty aggressive adhesion, reliable and secure performance for difficult, rough and porous surfaces, it can be found in many pro tool-boxes.