Tenacious K330 is a versatile economical double-sided cloth tape preferred by exhibition carpet installers, museums, exhibition centres, hotel venues, theming specialists and audio-visual professionals.
- designed to secure exhibition floor coverings to a wide range of surfaces
- surfaces can range from raw, sealed or polished concrete, poured resin industrial floors, timber, parquetry floors, MicroCrete surfaces, commercial vinyl flooring and ceramic tiles
- specially developed in Japan for Australian conditions so that K330 tape remains on the venue surface whilst carpet tiles are lifted
- not recommended for securing high-traffic carpet runners
- suitable for wall-edge adhesion of large event-carpet installations
- is a high tensile strength cloth which allows it to lift from the venue surface without breaking
- tape thickness is 0.24mm, white in appearance
- medium strength differential rubber synthetic adhesives
- differential adhesion - open side 3.3. / 5.7 expo tile
- high-quality polyethylene-coated glassine paper liner easily strips without tearing
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- clean remove - low residue
- compatible with all major carpet tiles
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Homebush and International Convention Centre Sydney
- standard size - 24mm width x 25 metre length
Economical and versatile K330 is available in three standard widths:
- 18mm x 25m
- 24mm x 25m
- 48mm x 25m
Available to purchase singularly or box quantities as needed.
Tenacious K330 24mm double-sided tape is mainly used as a carpet tape and general short term adhesion 3.3 / 5.7 purposes. With medium adhesion, clean remove properties and good price per metre, it is the number one choice.