Nichiban 1200 is a quality cloth tape preferred by amateur theatre, band, DJ, school, small to medium audio-visual organisations.
- 316 micron woven polypropylene cloth
- gloss white finish
- rubber solvent adhesive - suitable for long term bonding and high-temperature resistance
- medium residue - not totally clean, but acceptable most times
- versatile and functional tape pitched to trades and industry
- not to be under-estimated for entertainment and audio-visual applications
- quality cost-effective option
- light grey adhesive side
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in two colours: black, white
- black available in 48mm and 72mm widths
- standard size 48mm width x 25 metre length
Nichiban 1200 48mm cloth tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 30 rolls
- a single roll
Other cloth tape options for adhesive strength are Stylus 357 (on par) and Tenacious K140 (on par) which match the gloss finish of the Nichiban 1200. Other WHITE gaffer cloth tape options are Tenacious K907 matte (better than) or Tenacious K160 satin (on par).
The choice of Nichiban 1200 makes for a compelling case as it performs well above expectations.