Capture and playback units are used by broadcast specialists, audio-visual professionals, AV integrators, video gaming competitions, theatre, live music event show operators, council chamber meetings, churches and live worship, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, school productions and graduation ceremonies, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- UltraStudio 4K Mini is a versatile Thunderbolt 3 capture and playback solution up to UHD 4K
- broadcast quality 8 and 10-bit video high dynamic capture
- includes 1 x 3G-SDI input
- analog YUV and composite NTSC/PAL video inputs using up to 3 x BNC connectors
- 1 x BNC reference input
- 2 x SDI video outputs as dual-link supports fill and key
- 1 x SDI loop output
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 input
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 output to a monitor
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 port
- 1 x USB-C port
- portable, easy to operate, compact package
- supports 525i60 / 625i50 / 720p60 / 1080i60 / 1080p60 and 2160p60 resolutions
- interfaces will all leading software - Adobe, Avid, Cubase, Final Cut Pro X, Fusion and more
- using RS422 connection broadcast decks can be controlled
- two 1/4" jack analog audio inputs and two 1/4" jack analog audio outputs
- 1/3 rack space wide
- comes with SD card with software and user manual
- BMD offers a 36-month limited manufacturer's warranty
UltraStudio 4K Mini is available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.
Free Pick-up from Techbox HQ in Cheltenham VIC between 9.30am and 5.00pm