Vision adapters are used by notebook, laptop, MacBook users, touring live event producers, audio-visual professionals, convention centre technical teams, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, TV and film production teams.
- this adaptor connects an old computer or source that only has a VGA port to a HDMI monitor, switcher or projector + audio to HDMI
- surprisingly, this adaptor is often requested usually in an emergency or short time frame
- a basic alternative to the valuable Barco ImagePRO
- VGA 15-pin Male connector with 3.5mm Mini-Jack audio cable at one end
- HDMI Female connector at the other end
- mostly host powered - most times no additonal power required
- optional use of USB-A Male connector for additonal power or if no output without USB-A power
- supports maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080
- short 10cm cable length
VGA 15-pin Male + 3.5mm Mini-Jack audio to HDMI Female Adapter available to purchase.
This adapter is made in China. We have tested and used this unbranded unit for some time without fail. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with this vision adaptor.