Tenacious K5325 is a heavy-duty double-sided PET cloth tape preferred by theming specialists, film and tv productions, display and signage professionals, exhibition centres, hotel venues and museums.
- with a thick aggressive adhesive, Tenacious K5325 is effectively a "double-sided gaffer tape"
- excellent for mounting temporary signage (eg foam board, acrylic, coreflute) to non-smooth, textured surfaces (eg concrete)
- secure decorative panels, polyethylene sheets, signage, acrylic, flats and set pieces confidently to all surfaces
- good for a myriad of surfaces such as leather, wood, plaster-board, rubber, glass, tiles and fabric
- suitable for adhering to all types of flooring such as raw, sealed or polished concrete, poured resin industrial floors, timber, MicroCrete surfaces, commercial vinyl flooring and ceramic tiles
- recommended for exhibition, events, commercial and domestic applications
- suitable for securing high-traffic carpet runners
- industrial solution for temporary repairs, plumbing tasks, joining and sealing applications
- thick aggressive natural rubber adhesive for good adhesion to rough, porous and fibrous surfaces
- very strong polyethylene terephthalate (PET) cloth backing coated on both sides
- cloth backing is flexible and conformable around curves and corners
- high strength differential natural rubber adhesive - pH neutral
- differential adhesion - open side 3.9 / 4.7 bonding surface
- tape thickness is 0.41mm, beige in appearance, high tensile strength
- hand tearable or cut to length using a knife
- remarkable clean remove characteristics from stable surfaces
- standard size 24mm width x 25-metre length
Tenacious K5325 double-sided tape 24mm available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 48 rolls
- a single roll
Other options for double-sided tape are Stylus 720 (on par adhesion) and Tenacious K330 (less adhesion than).
Tenacious K5325 24mm double-sided tape is mainly used as a display, set, carpet and signage tape with excellent short-term differential adhesion of 3.9 / 4.7. With heavy-duty aggressive adhesion, reliable performance on complex, rough and porous surfaces, it is often known as the "double-sided gaffer tape".