Tenacious K160 is a versatile cloth tape preferred by lighting production, exhibition centres, hotel venues, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition, stage and hotel venue use
- sought after as a stage edging and stage steps labelling tape
- suitable for short or long term labelling of 'pelican style' polypropylene cases, nylon tripod bags, ABS plastic laminate road cases and more
- often used in tandem with coloured electrical tape to label looms and truss for touring productions
- versatile for labelling consoles, back-of-rack cable connections for shows, control room rack labelling
- ready for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- satin finish with a visible weave, not quite matte - medium-low reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is dark grey
- clean remove - low residue - suitable for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in nine colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey, beige and brown
- narrow size - 18mm width x 25-metre length - Special Order
Tenacious K160 WHITE - 18mm x 25-metre tape is a special order narrow stage edging and stage step option, available to purchase as:
Supremely versatile K160 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders.
Tenacious K160 24mm WHITE tape is mainly used for marking out carpet/timber stage edging and stage steps, as a safety strip and for labelling. With proper adhesion, clean remove properties and good price per metre, it is the number one choice.