Tenacious K160 is a versatile cloth tape preferred by lighting production, exhibition centres, hotel venues, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition, stage and hotel venue use
- suitable for short or long term labelling of 'pelican style' polypropylene cases, nylon tripod bags, ABS plastic laminate road cases and more
- often used in tandem with coloured electrical tape to label looms and truss for touring productions
- satin finish with a visible weave, not quite matte - medium-low reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- clean remove - low residue - carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is dark grey
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- ready for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- available in nine colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey, beige and brown
- standard size - 48mm width x 25 metre length
Coloured Tenacious K160 48mm cloth tape available to purchase singularly or in mixed colours in small quantities as needed.
Supremely versatile K160 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders.
Tenacious K160 48mm BLUE tape is mainly a labelling tape with proper adhesion, clean remove properties and good price per metre.