Tenacious K160 is a versatile cloth tape preferred by lighting production, exhibition centres, hotel venues, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition, stage and hotel venue floor use
- often used in tandem with coloured electrical tape to label looms and truss for touring productions
- popular as a stage edging (18-24mm white) and safety strip over black gaffer (24mm yellow, white)
- cost-effective to secure mobile dancefloor edging using black 72mm and 96mm widths
- can be used as a low-cost gaffer tape for short term and less critical applications
- satin finish with a visible weave, not quite matte - medium-low reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- less prone to gripping on synthetic soles, less tripping hazard
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is dark grey
- clean remove - low residue - suited for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in nine colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey, beige and brown
- standard size 48mm width x 25 metre length
- black K160 available in 48mm, 72mm and 96mm, all x 25 metre lengths
Tenacious K160 48mm cloth tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
Supremely versatile K160 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders. Other cloth tape options are Stylus 352 (less than) Nichiban 1200 (on par) and Tenacious K909 (better than).
Tenacious K160 tape offers a finer looking and performing tape than Nashua 352 or Nichiban 1200 with comparable tack, better clean remove properties and better price per metre. Recommended.