Tenacious K160 is a versatile cloth tape preferred by lighting production, exhibition centres, hotel venues, museums, amateur theatre, school drama ensembles and audio-visual professionals.
- initially a book-binding tape then improved for exhibition, stage and hotel venue use
- suitable for short or long term labelling of 'pelican style' polypropylene cases, nylon tripod bags, ABS plastic laminate road cases and more
- often used in tandem with coloured electrical tape to label looms and truss for touring productions
- versatile for labelling consoles, back-of-rack cable connections for shows, control room rack labelling
- ready for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- satin finish with a visible weave, not quite matte - medium-low reflectivity
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side is grey
- clean remove - low residue - suitable for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate, polypropylene, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in nine colours: black, white, yellow, red, green, dark blue, grey, beige and brown
- labelling size - 24mm width x 25 metre length
Supremely versatile K160 is available in many colours and widths, please enquire about custom width orders. Available to purchase singularly or mixed colours in small box quantities as needed. Techbox stock a wide range of colours and widths.
Tenacious K160 24mm BLACK tape is mainly a labelling tape with proper adhesion, clean remove properties and good price per metre.