Tenacious FL166 is a high visibility fluorescent labelling and spike tape preferred by production, theatre film and TV, entertainment and audio-visual professionals.
- available in four colours - yellow, green, orange and pink
- 2 standard widths - 24mm and 48mm x 25 metre lengths
- semi-waxy, matte fluorescent cloth - suitable for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side colour is light pink
- easy tear and clean removal characteristics
- low residue - suitable for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate road cases, polypropylene cases, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- safe to use and non-toxic
- suitable for labelling and spike marking
Tenacious FL166 PINK - 48mm x 25 metre tape available to purchase as:
- box quantity of 24 rolls of one straight colour
- box quantity of 24 rolls of two colours - packed as 12 rolls each colour
- box quantity of 24 rolls of four colours - packed as 6 rolls each colour
Also available as special box order of 96 rolls in 12mm and 72 rolls of 18mm width suitable to mark locations during rehearsals and set-up - spike tape. "T" to mark actor/performer toe positions: "L" for furniture, prop and lectern movements.
Tenacious fluorescent cloth tape has a good balance between quality. price, clean remove adhesion and professional reliability.