Tenacious FL166 is a high visibility fluorescent labelling and spike tape preferred by production, theatre film and TV, entertainment and audio-visual professionals.
- available in four colours - yellow, green, orange and pink
- 2 standard widths - 24mm and 48mm x 25 metre lengths
- semi-waxy, matte fluorescent cloth - suitable for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- polyethylene coated 80-mesh cloth
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side colour is light green
- easy tear and clean removal characteristics
- low residue - suitable for carpet, aluminium, steel, PVC cable jackets, ABS plastic laminate road cases, polypropylene cases, nylon bags
- approved for use at Melbourne Exhibition Centre and International Convention Centre Sydney
- safe to use and non-toxic
- suitable for labelling and spike marking
Tenacious FL166 - 24mm x 25 metre tape available as a 4 colour box purchase of 48 rolls (12 of each colour - GREEN / ORANGE / PINK / YELLOW).
Also available as a single roll purchase or box quantity of 48 rolls of one straight colour.
Also available as special box order of 96 rolls in 12mm and 72 rolls of 18mm width suitable to mark locations during rehearsals and set-up - spike tape. "T" to mark actor/performer toe positions: "L" for furniture, prop and lectern movements.
Tenacious fluorescent cloth tape has a good balance between quality. price, clean remove adhesion and professional reliability.