Sharpie permanent markers are the leading choice in use by convention centre technical teams, event organisers, lighting production, schools, tertiary educators, film and TV production, theatre teams, installation and maintenance crews, theming creatives and audio-visual professionals.
- fine point tip is 1mm wide
- metallic silver ink
- remarkably resilient ink dries quickly and resists fading and water
- marks on paper, plastic, metal, cloth tape and most other surfaces
- typically will bleed through paper, so be aware!
- often used with black or dark gaffer cloth tape to label radio transmitters discretely with metallic silver text
- commonly in use to label connections, equipment, front and back panels, shipping labels, and more
- unique shape provides improved control and anti-roll
- safe to use - AP certified
- handy pocket clip for safe-keeping
- popular for use at home, school, work, warehouse, office, workshop, on-site, convention centre
- METALLIC SILVER fine point permanent marker
Available for purchase as a single marker.
Made to write on, stand out on, and stay on practically any surface, the original permanent marker is the Sharpie born for unique, unruly, courageous, outrageous self-expression that always leaves a bold mark.