Sharpie permanent markers are a staple in use by convention centre technical teams, event organisers, lighting production, schools, tertiary educators, film and TV production, theatre teams, installation and maintenance crews, theming creatives and audio-visual professionals.
- fine point tip is 1mm wide
- metallic silver ink
- remarkably resilient ink dries quickly and resists fading and water
- marks on paper, plastic, metal, cloth tape and most other surfaces
- typically will bleed through paper, so be aware!
- often used with black or dark tape to label radio transmitters discretely with metallic silver text
- commonly in use to label connections, equipment, front and back panels, shipping labels and more
- unique shape provides improved control and anti-roll
- safe to use - AP certified
- handy pocket clip for safe-keeping
- popular for use at home, school, work, warehouse, office, workshop, on-site, convention centre
- METALLIC SILVER fine point permanent marker
Available for purchase as a single marker.
Made to write on, stand out on, and stay on practically any surface, the original permanent marker is the Sharpie born for unique, unruly, courageous, outrageous self-expression that always leaves a bold mark.