Nashua 357 is a cloth tape preferred by the military, waste disposal, construction, entertainment, band, film and location professionals.
- secure cables and looms to concrete, carpet, timber and tiled floors
- very aggressive natural rubber adhesive for long term adhesion to smooth and rough surfaces
- gloss white finish - not suited to full black-out theatre and show applications
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- originally developed for US military, naval and nuclear applications
- main application in USA and Australia as a long-term air-conditioning duct tape and waste / asbestos disposal purposes
- Nashua 357 became popular in Australia in 1970's and 1980's by touring band crews as the best tape to use on beer-soaked carpeted pub stages
- polyethylene-coated cloth backing for high tensile strength for difficult applications
- moisture, solvent and chemical resistant
- residue left behind especially if laid over long time periods
- difficult to pull up if exposed to the sun for several days with visible residue left behind
- eucalyptus oil and/or isopropyl alcohol are recommended to clean 'gaffer goo'
- available in three colours: black, white, silver
- Nashua 357 WHITE colour is best described as off-white rather than white-white colour
- standard size 48mm width x 40 metre length
Nashua 357 WHITE cloth tape 48mm available to purchase as a box quantity of 24 rolls.
Also available for purchase as a single roll.
Other options for WHITE cloth tapes are Tenacious K907 WHITE (on par) and Nichiban 1200 WHITE (less than), Tenacious K140 WHITE (on par) or Tenacious K160 WHITE (less than).
Nashua 357 tape has very high adhesion strength, will perform well on rough and uneven surfaces, resists moisture. It is recommended for challenging, abrasive situations where the tape MUST remain in place without excuses.