Tenacious K740 is a protection tape requested by heritage building owners/operators, hotel venues, painting contractors, maintenance crews and visual merchandisers.
- thin rice-paper backed masking protection tape - 36mm x 50-metre roll
- strong rice paper is translucent allowing visual indication of pressure applied
- coated with a medium tack adhesive - very clean removal
- adhesive side is green in colour
- clean peel, flexible film with easy unwind
- conformable to awkward shapes, easy to apply
- good abrasion resistance, non-corrosive adhesive
- easily cut to length by hand however, a straight cut is achieved with a knife
- can be used as masking tape or for tabbing and holding posters for extended periods - clean removal
- for all floors: carpets, sealed and painted concrete, painted timber stages, hardwood floors, poured resin industrial floors
- for all walls: glass, fabric panelling, wallpaper, freshly-painted surfaces and delicate situations
- required for use under gaffer tape runs by the Melbourne Cricket Club at MCG heritage areas
- required for use on hardwood floors at Sydney Town Hall and the Royal Exhibition Buildings Melbourne
- safe to use and non-toxic
- good UV stability - suitable for outdoor masking use
- very versatile masking and protection tape
Tenacious K740 - 36mm x 50-metre tape available to purchase in:
Tenacious K740 has been designed for industrial painting and masking applications first and foremost. By accident, it was discovered the tape was useful as a protection tape in heritage and delicate situations. Perfect for protecting surfaces during short and long term poster hanging.
As a masking tape, it can be used for stencil work on smooth surfaces as it is translucent and allows accurate cutting, weeding easily. It allows sharp well-defined edges with no bleed even using solvent-heavy paints. Can be written on with pencil, Sharpie, ballpoint pen. The finish of the rice paper does not repel paints, so when stripped away results in a clean edge.