Vision adapters are used by notebook, laptop, MacBook users, touring live event producers, audio-visual professionals, convention centre technical teams, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, TV and film production teams.
- this adaptor connects any computer with a HDMI port to a VGA monitor, switcher or projector
- HDMI Male connector at one end
- VGA 15-pin Female connector at the other end
- on-chip HDMI receiver with equaliser is compliant with HDMI 1.3b specification
- supports pixel clock rate from 25Mhz to 165Mhz
- supports analogue video output up to 1080p with an on-chip 10-bit DAC
- supports maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080
- host powered - no additonal power required
- short 20cm cable length
- suitable for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7 (32/64-bit) / Win 8 (32/64-bit)
- suitable for Linux 2.6+ and Apple Mac range 10.x
- quality brand covered by a limited lifetime warranty
HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter available to purchase.
This is a quality brand, designed in Australia, made in China to stringent standards. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with this vision adaptor.