Video cables are used by streaming specialists, audio-visual professionals, multi-media creatives, theatre, technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male cable
- fully compatible with HDMI 2.0 specifications
- bandwidth of up to 18 GBps
- maximum resolution of 4K @ 60Hz (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- supports 525i60/ 625i50 / 720p60 / 1080i60 / 1080p60 resolutions
- supports HDCP 2.2
- supports wide-angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for highest quality fidelity
- dynamic synchronisation of video and audio streams
- contains a HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is the consumer standard for delivery of synchronised video and audio from source to viewing device. Even though there is no locking system for HDMI connectors and the connection may feel a bit loose at times, HDMI has many advantages and it is by far the most popular connector used in commercial, rental, audio-visual applications.
- this cable has a rugged design, so suitable for industry use
- round black cable and connectors with orange highlights
- the cable jacket is polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- 28AWG copper conductor gauge (thicker than 30AWG), best all-around gauge for industry use
- American Wire Gauge (AWG) ratings - the lower the rating the thicker and less bend-resistant the cable will be
- fully shielded to reduce electro-magnetic interference (EMI) and other interference
- gold pin plating
- Distributor offers a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty for non-commercial applications
HDMI 2.0 Male to Male Cable 2-metres available to purchase with fast shipping.
Demanding industry and pro users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting video cables will not be disappointed with this range of HDMI cables.