Polypropylene cases are used by audio-visual professionals, photographers, field crews, engineering teams, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, TV and film production teams, streaming specialists, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- GearSafe range includes carry cases and trolley cases
- 9 sizes in the carry range, 4 sizes in trolley range
- rubber 'O' ring seal
- IPX7 water-tight rated - 30mins, water depth of less than 1-metre
- high impact shock-proof polypropylene construction
- comfortable moulded handles with 250kg breaking strain
- two strong latches that are easy to operate
- stackable design
- chemical resistant and corrosion proof
- protects from dust, vibration, shock and scratch damage
- handy air valve equalisation for airplane travel
- 2 x pieces of pull-apart internal wave foam suitable for customising insert shapes
- internal dimensions - 186mm x 123mm x 75mm
- external dimensions - 210mm x 167mm x 90mm
- weight - 0.6kg
- GearSafe offers a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
GearSafe GS-007 case available to purchase.
GearSafe is an affordable polypropylene case manufactured in Asia. Professional industry users and prosumers seeking high quality, waterproof, air-tight and long-lasting polypropylene cases will be impressed with the longevity of the GearSafe range of cases.