DSAN clickers, presenter remotes, cue lights, Perfectcue presenter remotes are used by audio-visual professionals, keynote presenters, churches, touring operators, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
The PerfectCue is the best clicker solution for presenters to advance their MS PowerPoint and Apple Keynote presentations in large auditoriums.
- a wireless audio and video cueing system with direct connection to computers with visual cue light and sound
- communication between the clicker transmitter and PerfectCue is solid at 90-metres
- clickers and PerfectCue frequency are set at 433.92Mhz on 256 possible channels
- for events/breakouts/streams/conferences with multiple systems, the channels can be changed using easy to access dip-switches
- PerfectCue systems can operate in close proximity on different channels without interfering with one another
Increasingly AV professionals are using two cue lights for specific shows. One cue light positioned on stage near the presenter's transmitter to receive the RF signal and act as a confidence light for the presenter. The second cue light with computers at Ops is connected by Cat-5 or XLR cable. Only one cue light needs power.
- one transmitter can control multiple cue lights
- one cue light can be controlled by multiple transmitters
- one cue light can control two computers in sync
- one cue light can control additional cue lights (slaves) using Cat-5 or XLR cables
- PerfectCue is compatible and may interconnect with other PerfectCues, PerfectCue Mini, 4-way USB PC extender or any other DSAN accessory units with Cat-5 or XLR cable
- PerfectCue Micro does not have Cat-5 or XLR so will not interconnect with PerfectCue
For connection of more than two computers, the DSAN 4-way-USB PC Extender should be considered.
- local switch control - Forward (green), Back (red), Blank (amber), USB engaged /disengaged
- light control - High, Low, Off
- audio control - High, Low, Off
- has 2 stereo minijack audio outputs (volume controllable) for use with headphones or cabled earbuds
Programming of transmitter cue light buttons and sounds on the receiver is possible using DSAN's free PerfectCue Programmer app.
- PerfectCue is rigid upright unit
- powered through 5-volt USB-B connector or external 12-volt / 220-volt power supply
- kit includes PerfectCue receiver, 1 x transmitter (choice) 2 x 1.8m USB-B to USB-A cables, power supply and plastic case.
- batteries not included, each transmitter/clicker requires 2 x CR2032 buttons, 1 x CR123 for laser
- DSAN offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
DSAN PerfectCue kit is available to purchase and ship quickly from Techbox Australia. Each kit has one remote clicker transmitter included, with a choice of one each:
- 2-button transmitter - Forward, Back
- 3-button transmitter - Forward, Back, Green Laser Pointer
- 4-button transmitter - Forward, Back, Green Laser Pointer, Blank Screen
** Please note the DSAN PerfectCue kit does NOT include batteries for clicker/laser. Please add 1 x CR2032 twin pack and 1 x CR123 (for laser pointer) to your cart **
For more detailed information, visit the DSAN website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Dsan Corporation is an innovative and established American brand based in New York State. Demanding presenters and industry users seeking solid, reliable, trouble-free performance will not be disappointed with the sturdy design and high build quality of DSAN equipment.