Advance AT760 WHITE is a waterproof, strong, matte cloth gaffer tape preferred by production, film, tv, theatre, convention centre, museums and audio-visual professionals.
- suited to outdoor events and marques
- suited to weatherproofing and sealing
- very strong polythene extruded matte cloth coated with a waterproof finish
- aggressive pressure-sensitive solvent free rubber resin adhesive
- offers high resistance against abrasion, puncture, water and adverse weather conditions
- wide temperature range from -50 to +80 degrees celsius
- highly conformable so can be applied easily to uneven or smooth surfaces
- adhesive side - white
- easily cut to length by hand for a crisp straight tear
- available made to order in many colours and cut to most sizes (minimum four carton buy)
- standard size 24mm width x 25 metre length
Advance AT760 matte cloth tape available to purchase in:
Other options for matte white cloth tapes are Nichiban 1200 (on par) Tenacious K140 (on par) and Nashua 357 (on par).
Advance AT760 tape is suited to long-term outdoor exposure and adverse weather conditions. It is a specialist waterproof cloth gaffer tape.