Tenacious S1362 is a high-tack general-purpose double-sided cloth tape preferred by exhibition carpet installers, museums, exhibition centres, hotel venues, theming specialists and audio-visual professionals.
- designed for similar applications as the Tenacious K330, however the adhesive differential is wider at 2.8 / 6.0
- very popular in the European exhibition market, approved at many European venues - German designed
- designed to secure PVC foam-backed exhibition floor carpets/coverings to a wide range of surfaces especially PVC floors
- not recommended for securing high-traffic non-PVC-backed carpet runners
- rayon cloth tape thickness is 0.29mm, cream in appearance
- dispersion acrylic (water-based) adhesive
- differential adhesion - open side 2.8 / 6.0 bonded surface - high tack on bonded side
- high-quality silicone-coated glassine paper liner easily strips without tearing
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- clean remove - low residue
- compatible with all major PVC backed carpet tiles
- standard size - 48mm width x 25 metre length
Tenacious S1362 double-sided tape 48mm available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
Other options for double-sided tape are Tenacious K330 (less adhesion than, similar cost). Stylus 720 (on par adhesion) and Tenacious 5300 (on par adhesion). Tenacious K5325 (less adhesion than).
Tenacious S1362 48mm double-sided dispersion acrylic adhesion tape is really good for bonding PVC surfaces. Any PVC backed carpet tile and/or vinyl flooring is a perfect match with Tenacious S1362. Be aware of the unique adhesion differential of 2.8 / 6.0. The open side is low tack whereas the bonded side is high tack in comparison.