Stylus 511 is a high visibility fluorescent labelling and spike tape preferred by production, theatre film and TV, entertainment and audio-visual professionals.
- available in four colours - yellow, green, orange and pink
- 2 standard widths - 24mm and 48mm x 45-metre lengths
- non-reflective matte fluorescent cloth
- vinyl coated waterproof cloth - suitable for Sharpie markers and ballpoint pens
- medium strength rubber adhesive - adhesive side colour is light green
- easy tear and clean removal characteristics
- for carpet, painted timber floors, ABS plastic laminate road cases, polypropylene cases, nylon bags and more
- low residue, safe to use and non-toxic
- good to use as a spike tape to mark floors during rehearsals and set-up
- "T" to mark actor/performer toe positions, "L" for furniture, prop and lectern movements
- suitable for colour coding, marking and sealing of film canisters, stage and set decoration, labelling
Stylus 511 PINK - 24mm x 45-metre tape available to purchase as:
- box quantity of 48 rolls of one straight colour
- box quantity of 48 rolls of two colours - packed as 24 rolls each colour
- box quantity of 48 rolls of four colours - packed as 12 rolls each colour
Another fluorescent cloth tape option is Tenacious FL166 (on par).
Stylus neon is a reliable, quality cloth tape with clean remove characteristics. Even though the roll lengths are quite long for a specialist tape - 45-metres - this tape will typically be in circulation for a longer time, the adhesive and outer layer properties remain to the end.