Nitto 21 is professional-grade electrical tape preferred by production, entertainment and audio-visual professionals.
- transparent electrical tape only available in professional-grade Nitto 21
- professional-grade is a premium grade PVC tape
- premium rubber-based pressure-sensitive adhesive
- slightly wider width at 19mm instead of 18mm general purpose tape
- slightly thicker at 190 microns instead of 176 microns general purpose tape
- non-sticky sides, good resistance against moisture, oils, acid and alkaline solutions
- suggested use to secure cables to upright chrome truss and stands - almost invisible
- seal labels onto cables and looms - low residue formula - afterthought heat shrink option
- lead-free components - safe to use and non-toxic
- N21 - 19mm wide x 20 metre length
Nitto electrical tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 160 rolls
- a sleeve of 10 rolls
- a single roll
Nitto 21 professional-grade electrical tapes are available in a range of colours. Please contact Techbox for box quantities of black, grey, white.
Nitto electrical tape has a good balance between adhesion strength, unwind force, film flexibility assuring outstanding sealing properties, high conformability and outstanding workability.