Box cutters and safety knives are used by custom exhibition crews, travelling exhibitors, audio-visual professionals, warehouse teams, audio-visual base operations, trades-people, productions, touring live event producers, convention and exhibition centre teams.
The Martor Secumax 150 resolves several issues in one. With its concealed blade, users will never have to worry about injuries or damage whilst unpacking goods. Thanks to its versatility, there is only the need for one tool to cut, scrape and split. At only 24 grams with an ergonomic design, this safety knife will not cause fatigue after a day of cutting.
- versatile, precise, disposable, safe to use box cutter
- suitable for cutting 2ply cardboard, packing and other tapes, bagged goods, shrink wrap, foil, plastic strapping bands, layers of foil or paper
- multi-use tool for cutting, scraping and splitting
- suitable for both left or right-handed people
The versatile Martor Secumax 150 safety knife, box cutter is a popular selection from the Techbox kiosks found in showgrounds and exhibition centres around Australia.
The Secumax 150 has many features:
- 3-in-1 blade head
- 2 concealed blades - thickness 0.30mm
- no blade change
- 6mm cutting depth
- blunt 21mmW label scraper
- ergonomic handle - left or right-handed
- precise cut guides
- lanyard hole
- weighs 24 grams
Martor Secumax 150 is available to purchase from Techbox Australia with fast shipping.
Based in Solingen, Germany, Martor is a family-owned company in operation for over 75 years ago combining quality with innovation to manufacture premium cutting tools for industrial and professional purposes. With an extensive range of more than 150 product variants, Martor released their first safety knife in 1976. Users seeking a safe, versatile, precision, reliable tool will not be disappointed with the Martor Secumax 150 Safety Knife.