Tenacious K907 White is a matte cloth gaffer tape preferred by production, film, tv, theatre, convention centre, museums and audio-visual professionals.
- specifically developed for Australian conditions
- clean remove - low residue - approved for heritage timber floors
- known as "Heritage Tape" at the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne
- pro-matte white finish - low reflectivity
- less prone to gripping to synthetic soles, no trip hazard
- aggressive adhesive - high cohesive strength to assist with clean removal
- adhesive side - dark grey
- vinyl-coated 80 mesh rayon cloth backing
- easily cut to length by hand for a straight crisp tear
- available in three colours: black (K909), white (K907) and grey (K907)
- standard size 48mm width x 40 metre length
Tenacious K907 48mm matte cloth tape available to purchase in:
- box quantity of 24 rolls
- a single roll
Other options for matte black gaffer tapes are Tenacious K969 (better than) and Nashua 510 (on par).
Tenacious K909 and K907 tapes have a finer finish than Tenacious A940, Nashua 357 or Nichiban 1200 and are suited to more visually demanding Front-of-House applications. They offer an excellent choice of functional performance, aesthetics, price per metre.