Tenacious U300 is a clear PET (polyester) film with permanent acrylic adhesive on one side and removable acrylic adhesive on the other side. It is preferred by signage and display professionals, point of purchase/sale installers, window dressers, retail merchandisers, museums, exhibition centres, hotel venues and theming specialists.
- designed to secure posters, foam board, acrylic display and signage pieces to any surface
- surfaces can range from plasterboard, glass, raw/sealed concrete, timber and ceramic tiles
- tape thickness is 0.12mm, clear in appearance, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) film
- high / medium strength differential modified acrylic adhesive
- differential adhesion - open side 6.8 / 3.4 closed side
- high-quality silicon-coated glassine white paper liner easily strips without tearing
- cut to length using a knife
- clean remove - no residue
- surface must be clean, dry and free from grease and dust
- maximum possible pressure must be applied in order to achieve maximum adhesion levels
- recommended application temperature to be between 15℃ and 25℃
- standard size - 18mm width x 33 metre length
Available to purchase singularly or box quantities as needed.
Tenacious U330 18mm double-sided film is mainly used for signage and display purposes, point of sale and for holding masking mediums. The differential adhesion is quite different from double-sided cloth tapes with open side 6.8 / 3.4 closed side. With high / medium adhesion, clean remove properties, invisible clear appearance, this specialist tape is in high demand.