Vision switchers are used by touring live event producers, audio-visual professionals, convention centre technical teams, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, TV and film production teams.
- cost effective and versatile small switcher
- easy to operate
- 4 x HDMI inputs
- has HDMI PGM output and HDMI Preview output
- inputs and outputs are HDCP supported
- inputs suitable for HDMI source devices such as cameras, smartphones, tablets, Blu-ray players, notebooks, laptops and desktop computers
- supports 720p / 1080i / 1080p resolutions
- allows both interlaced (xxx0i) and progressive (xxx0p) inputs at the same time
- switch quickly using the large back-lit push-buttons or fade slowly using the T-bar
- allows picture-in-picture and keying of graphic inserts
- allows split screen quickly as well as many other effects with 2 effects knobs
- 12 channel digital audio mixer
- 4 x HDMI stereo line level, 1 x twin RCA line level, 1 x stereo 6.5mm mic level
- audio inputs follow the video switching - switchable
- remote control available using USB-B connector to Windows or Mac computer (additional software available on Roland website)
- Roland offers a Consumer Guarantee in addition to a 12-month warranty
Roland V-1HD video switcher available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Roland website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Roland is a long-standing quality brand made in Taiwan, Japan and USA to stringent standards. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with Roland equipment.