Recording units are used by broadcasters, audio-visual professionals, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- third part of the HyperDeck series from Blackmagic Design, choose the right one depending on your budget and required video formats
- professional broadcast-quality (10-bit 4:2:2 video) recording unit
- record on fast and stable solid state drives
- easy to operate, compact 1U rack mount
- traditional VTR-style record/playback buttons with search dial for jog/shuttle
- bright colour LCD shows timecode, record/playback times, audio levels and thumbnail preview
- 2 x 2.5" solid state drive slots - reliable, fast and hot swappable for non-stop recording
- full compatibility with virtually all post production suites so you can start working on the records immediately without copying the files first
- record directly to uncompressed or industry standard ProRes and DNxHD video formats
- many input options in both analog and digital for best compatibility
- 1 x SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI input, 1 x HDMI 4K, 1 x analog Y,B-Y,R-Y
- supports 525i / 625i / 720p60 / 1080i60 / 1080p60 / 2160p30 resolutions
- use as PGM master recorder during a live multi camera / source production or as ISO recorder
- clip playback using the same variey of outputs as inputs
- external control using RS-422 deck control
- software included - media express, disk speed test, Blackmagic System Preferences, Blackmagic driver
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
HyperDeck Studio Pro record unit available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.