Recording and playback units are used by streaming specialists, audio-visual professionals, digital signage crews, multi-media creatives, theatre, live music technicians, churches, schools, digital media professionals, multimedia technology students, TV and film production teams, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- versatile broadcast-quality (10-bit video) recording and playback unit
- portable, easy to operate, compact package
- traditional VTR-style record/playback buttons with search dial for jog/shuttle
- bright colour LCD shows timecode, record/playback times, audio levels and thumbnail preview
- 2 x SD card slots - reliable, inexpensive, hot swappable for non-stop recording
- full compatibility with virtually all post production suites
- record quality H.264, ProRes or DNx codecs to SD or UHS-II cards in QuickTime or MXF file formats
- 1 x 6G-SDI multi-rate input
- supports 480i / 576i / 720p / 1080i / 1080p / 2160p30 resolutions
- use as PGM master recorder during a live multi camera / source production or as ISO recorder
- clip playback to switcher or external feed using HDMI output
- multiple units can be synced for playback so ideal for digital signage applications
- ethernet allows for remote media uploads with fast file transfer
- upload files direct to streaming services such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more
- BMD offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
HyperDeck Studio Mini record / playback unit available to purchase. For more detailed information, visit the Blackmagic Design website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
Blackmagic Design is an innovative Australian brand with operations in 7 countries and in-house manufacturing in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. Demanding industry users seeking solid, reliable, long-lasting performance will not be disappointed with BMD equipment.