ARX USB PC audio interface boxes are used by streaming specialists, broadcast boffins, audio-visual professionals, audio engineers, multi-media creatives, schools, churches, touring operators, touring live event producers and convention centre technical teams.
- Variable Sample Rate allows the unit to record and playback at three different sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 Khz
- default sample rate of 24 bit 44.1 Khz is immediately active
- sample rate status LED indicates when the USB I/O VSR is connected and operating as well as which sample rate has been selected
- To access the higher resolution 48 and 96 Khz sample rates, connect your computer to the USB I/O VSR and install the ASIO driver from the ARX ASIO Driver website
- ARX USB ASIO driver allows the setup of the streaming buffer, ASIO buffer, sample rates, input and output gains as well as mute controls for input and output
- a true plug and play digital / analog audio universal interface
- 24 bit high resolution digital / analog converter bypasses the computer's internal sound card outputs - reduces and eliminates noise and distortion
- featuring a USB-B input connector
- dual XLR-3pin male line level outputs
- dual XLR-3pin female line level inputs
- transformer to balance and isolate inputs to outputs
- earth loops, ground hum and other noise and distortion eliminated by the transformer with a push-button
- status LED on front panel indicates when the USB I/O VSR is connected and operating
- unit power is supplied by the USB connector
USB I/O - bus powered USB transformer balanced, input and output interface L-R, XLR in and XLR out, with Variable Sample Rate - 44.1, 48 and 96 Khz
- suitable for laptops, notebooks, MacBooks, desktop PC's, web presenters, streaming devices and more
- allows for connection with balanced XLR wall patch panels as well as professional audio consoles
- sturdy ground lift switch
- all steel case, hard-wearing epoxy screen sprinting
- non slip rubber pads
- compact design with included premium quality cable 50cm USB-A to USB-B cable
- ARX offers a 12-month limited manufacturer's warranty
ARX USB I/O VSR is available to purchase and ship quickly from Techbox Australia.
For more detailed information, visit the ARX USB I/O VSR website or call one of our friendly team on 1300 976 684.
ARX Systems is an independently owned, innovative and established brand based in Melbourne. Formed in 1983, ARX is known for manufacturing industry standard items that have stood the test of time and remain in their line-up today with updated 2020's components.
Demanding presenters and industry users seeking hand-crafted, no-fuss, reliable, high performance will not be disappointed with the clever design and high build quality of ARX equipment.