Advance AT45 is a protection tape requested by heritage building owners/operators, hotel venues, manufacturing, construction and maintenance.
- thin UV stabilised translucent blue PVC film - 72mm x 66-metre roll
- PVC film is coated with a low tack adhesive - 0.13mm thickness
- translucent finish - ideal for manufacturing applications where the finished part being protected is visible
- clean peel, flexible film with easy unwind
- conformable to awkward shapes, easy to apply
- good abrasion resistance, non-corrosive adhesive
- water resistant
- best cut to length using cutter / scissors for solid edge - tearing to length not recommended
- required for use under gaffer tape runs by the Melbourne Cricket Club at MCG heritage areas
- for sealed or painted concrete, painted timber stages, hardwood floors, poured resin industrial floors
- safe to use and non-toxic
Advance AT45 - 72mm x 66-metre tape available to purchase in:
At Melbourne Cricket Ground, Advance AT45 is used as a 72mm wide floor liner under cable runs before they themselves are secured to the AT45 liner using 48 or 72mm gaffer tape.
Advance AT45 has been designed for industrial applications for automotive, aerospace, aftermarket, manufacturing, engineering and maintenance industries. Often used as protection of number plates, lights and other components during manufacture and delivery. Edge protection of windscreens in packing crates. Protection of finished white goods during storage and delivery. Protection of TV, monitors, consumer electronic goods. Useful for hight temperature environments.